Monday, June 17, 2013

Photos From TattooLaPalooza 2013 Tattoo Show In Miami

Here in South Florida we have a yearly tattoo show in Miami called TattooLaPalooza which is an entire weekend of all kind of tattoo contests, body painting and awesome tattoo artists from around the world who will ink you on the spot ... a playland for the tattoo enthusiast! This year is the first year that I haven't gone in recent memory but I did find a pretty cool photo album from the event and I thought I would share cause I am cool like that ... click the link below:

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/slideshow/tattoolapalooza-2013-at-hyatt-regency-miami-39802827

tattoolapalooza 2013 tattoo artist giving ink

This is one of the tattoo pictures you will see in the TattooLaPalooza 2013 photo album!


No comments: